Precision Baseball KC
At Precision Baseball KC, I am focused on providing quality baseball instruction with the highest levels of customer satisfaction. I will do everything I can to meet and exceed your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, I'm sure you'll be happy choosing me to work with your son. Look around the website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me. I hope to see you again! Check back soon as the website is always being updated.
- Maple Woods Community College Coach (2001-2002, 2004-2006)
- Lynn University Coach (2003-2005)
- Manager and Lead Instructor at Maple Woods Training Center (2006-2008)
- Coached in Northwoods College League St. Cloud Riverbats (2004)
- Ban Johnson College League Coach Milgram Mustangs (2001-2002, 2005-2006)
- Played at Maple Woods Community College (1995-1997)
- Played at Missouri State University (1997-1999)
- Played Professional Baseball with Ozark Mountain Ducks (1999-2000)
- Manager and Lead Instructor for 68’s Inside Sports (2008-2015)
- Head Coach 17U Cavaliers (Summer 2015)
- Associate Scout Seattle Mariners (2015-Current)
- Owner/Instructor Precision Baseball KC (2015-Current)
Why Precision Baseball?
Come check out Precision Baseball KC for all your baseball instruction needs with Charlie Hovey.
I have been an instructor or college coach since 2001. Before coaching, I played collegiately at Missouri State University and professionally for the Ozark Mountain Ducks in the Texas Louisiana League.
Many athletes under my tutelage have gone on to play in college as well as professionally
Over the past several years I have had the opportunity to work with many players ages 8-18 and have found that hard work and dedication pays off.
I believe that every athlete is an individual and treat every client as such. There is no "one size fits all" approach to teach a client to hit or pitch or throw - what work best for one child won't with another. I will work diligently with your son to figure out what custom individualized instruction and method will give him the most success on the field.
I have loved this game of baseball my entire life and want to pass that love of the game along to each child. I love hearing their success stories of applying what they learned in lessons into game situations. I hope to pass along my lifelong passion for this game to each one of my clients and their families!
Baseball was, is and will always will be to me the best game in the world.
- Babe Ruth